Trey Chapman co-founded Erthwrks, Inc. in October of 2007. As the Erthwrks, Inc. President, Trey is responsible for all marketing and business development and relations companywide. Trey Chapman also acts as a Project Manager on many projects with knowledge of pollution control systems, knowledge of FTIR, GC methodology and various pollutant instruments, and responsible for organizing, prepping and setting up of projects in the field for all methods. Chapman manages multiple projects, compiles test reports, and performs all QA/QC on emission test reports for regulatory agency submission.
Mr. Chapman has more than eighteen (18) years of experience in air measurements. His qualifications include active participation in a variety of air measurements projects, with primary responsibilities in preparation, field sampling, sample recovery, data analysis, and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of large project, budgeting and preparation
- Excellent administrative and communication skills that can prove helpful in coordinating and motivating for top efficiency
- Cost management skills and knowledge of budget attainment on each level
- Attentive, active and possess ability to decide the priorities for meeting timely deadlines
- Creative thinking ability
- Ethical business practitioner
Trey Chapman grew up in east Texas and attended Baylor University, where he received two Bachelor of Science degrees in Chemistry and Environmental Studies. Upon graduation in the spring of 1998, Trey began his career at Cubix Corporation in Austin, TX where he quickly became the youngest project manager. TRC Corporation bought Cubix in 2005. As a project manager throughout his professional career, and solely responsible for all bulk fuel loading terminal testing, Trey has gained invaluable experience and technical expertise that has helped him grow into one of the leaders in the industry.